Thursday, October 23, 2008

The mighty BYU Wall

I just had to post this. Probably one of my favorite moments this BYU season! This year Jaron's Dad, his brother Nathan and me (Jaron), have season tickets to the BYU football season. We always go down there a little early and eat at the Apollo burger type place just west of the stadium. You have to walk around this wall that is about 5 1/2 feet tall, to get to the burger joint. Many times we have walked by and said, we should jump the wall. Well one day we tried. Nathan hopped right up. Dad didn't think I would be able to, so said if I would he would. Little did he knew my inner brute strength. I easily scaled the "mammoth" wall, much to my fathers surprise. So it was his turn, and the video explains the rest!
Sorry Dad, had to post this, way too funny!

0 comments: